- Off-line bypass oil cleaners for high flow rates and for large tank volumes. Based on the SS-series filter housings.
- Ideal for:
- Maintenance service activities.
- Very large oil volumes up to 50.000 litres.
- High viscosity oil.
- Effectively removes all the particles that are usually very difficult to remove with conventional filters and performs a total cleaning of the oil by removing solid particles, absorbing water and eliminating sludge and other oil oxidation residues.
- All systems are fully equipped and come with a washable metal suction filter, control gauges, a control panel with on/off switch and a drain tap.
- Standard units have a flow range from 6 lit/min up to >60 lit/min, and can be suitable for very large oil volumes (>50.000 litres).
- Optional equipment: timer, automatic drain function, Quicktoron air removal.
- Large volume systems.
- Lube systems and high viscosity systems.
- Perfect for service flushing and for cleaning fresh oil when (re-)filling a hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic testing lines.
- Heavy industrial press.
The Osca-Excel with built-in contamination monitoring series has following features:
- Built-in particle monitor = MEASURE ON-THE-SPOT = NO GUESSING anymore - NO WAITING for oil analysis lab reports! This is an important advantage because now maintenance technicians can check about the contamination level on-the-spot, and act accordingly.
- Quicktoron air bubble remover - improves and increases filtration efficiency and accuracy.
- Automatic drain function - element change without oil spill.
- TIP: recommended cleanliness levels.
Technical specifications (flow rates are adjusted to oil type and viscosity)
|Model||Motor||Power||Flow||In / Out||Dimensions||Weight|
|0,38 kW||8 ~ 12 l/m||1" x 1"||406 x 1042 x 1007||115 kg|
|CS-SS103-H114-2R||0,75 kW||12 ~ 20 l/m||1" x 1"||406 x 1042 x 1007||115 kg|
|CS-SS103-H114-3R||0,75 kW||20 ~ 30 l/m||1" x 1"||406 x 1360 x 1007||140 kg|
|CS-SS104-H80-2R||0,75 kW||20 ~ 30 l/m||1" x 1"||406 x 1042 x 1007||115 kg|
|CS-SS104-H80-3R||0,75 kW||30 ~ 45 l/m||1" x 1"||406 x 1360 x 1007||140 kg|
|CS-SS305-H114-1R||2,2 kW||30 ~ 50 l/m||2x 1" x 1/4||700 x 1100 x 1520||200 kg|
|CS-SS305-H114-2R||2,2 kW||50 ~ 70 l/m||2x 1" x 1/4||700 x 1650 x 1520||280 kg|
|CS-SS306-H80-2R||2,2 kW||60 ~ 100 l/m||2x 1" x 1/4||700 x 1650 x 1520||280 kg|
Replacement filter elements
|SS102||M100, E100, X100, D100, WE100 - Height 114 mm|
|SS103||M100, E100, X100, D100, WE100 - Height 114 mm|
|SS104||M100, E100, X100 - Height 80 mm|
|SS305||M300, E300, X300, D300 - Height 114 mm|
|SS306||M300, E300, X300 - Height 80 mm|
|frame build||housing model||element height||number of housings|
Above mentioned models are our standard models. Contact your local distributor for custom made solutions. Examples of additional features:
- Additional first step pre-filters (10 to 50 micron)
- Quicktoron air bubble remover.
- Pre-heaters in case of high viscosity oil.
- Water glycol version.