- Compact and light off-line bypass oil cleaners.
- Built around a very compact power pack, they can easily be connected to the oil reservoir.
- The standard version comes fully equipped with a suction strainer and a GE on/off switch box with thermo-protection. All units have a mounting bracket for quick installation and a pressure gauge to check the element contamination level.
- All SE off-line oil cleaners are fitted with M-series 2μ absolute filter elements (beta ratio ß2 >400).
- Standard units are suitable for systems with an oil tank capacity up to 6.000 litres.
- Low running cost, easy installation & maintenance.
- Also available for water glycol fluids with coated housing and WG element.
- Injection moulding machines.
- Die-casting machines, metal working machines, like bending-, cutting-, punching machines.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment.
- All hydraulic systems fitted with proportional or servo-valves, and other high-tech hydraulic equipment.
SE-specials: MOBILE version
A mobile oil cleaner is perfect for your service & maintenance activities, or for filtering new fresh oil.
We built a very handy mobile rig that can be used for a big variety of applications and service tasks.
SE-specials: flexible Setup
The SE100E can be ordered for horizontal installation (BH-version) or for vertical, wall-mount installation (WH-version).
Optional equipment can consist of: on/off switch, lube oil pump (high viscosity) version, diesel oil pump version. Please always specify fluid type, oil/fluid viscosity and oil temperature.
SE-series - Technical specifications
|Article Nr. 230V
Article nr. 400V
|Flow rate||2,5 l/m||5,0 l/m||9,0 l/m||12,0 l/m|
|Element type||100 size, M - E - X - D - WE - WG type|
|Nr. of elements||1||2||4||6|
|Max pressure||Relief valve opens at 6 bar ΔP|
|Dimension mm||385 x 230 x 460||470 x 400 x 370||610 x 470 x 370||1080 x 470 x 370|
Filter model selection chart - the selection is based on the total volume of oil in your system.
|Model||up to Lit 500||Lit 750||Lit 1500||Lit 2700||Lit 3600|